Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stalked by Barack

Another note from Toonces (no salutation):
I know we've been contacting you more than usual lately. It reflects the reality that the campaign season is already ramping up -- whether it feels early or not.

So we have a dilemma. While our opponents are campaigning full time, I'm busy doing the job I was elected to do. There will be a moment when I can be part of this campaign in a bigger way, but it won't come for a while.

But that doesn't mean you can slow down. I need you to help pick up the slack.

Midnight tomorrow is an important deadline. The Vice President and I would love to meet you. Please give $5 now to support this campaign -- you'll be automatically entered to join us for dinner when you do [link follows].

Barack
What happened to "No purchase necessary"?

Geez, I beat Ace or an Ace-like entity on the "dinner with Barack" contest by a ton. Eeeeeeee! But he also linked to a later video where Barack announces that Joltin' Joe will be there too. Eeee--aw, fuck it.

No comments: