Friday, August 18, 2006

JB!

Disheartening to realize that I've already seen the video of John Mark Karr confessing more times than I've seen that horrible video of Brangelina waving lights at the Muhammed Ali Center in Louisville. Can't find it at the moment, but you know the one I mean:


I think I'm going to be sick.

The News got hold of some of Karr's e-mails to CU professor Michael Tracey. Ultra-creepy:

He asked Tracey to visit JonBenet Ramsey's old house in Boulder and read aloud an ode he called JonBenet, My Love.

"JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you. I pray that you can hear my voice calling out to you from my darkness - this darkness that now separates us," it read, in part. . . .

[Another e-mail reads] "I will tell you that I can understand people like Michael Jackson and feel sympathy when he suffers as he has. I do think that he is sexually attracted to certain children but could never divulge this. He made an attempt when he talked of sleeping with little boys but was completely misunderstood. I think he made an assertion and quickly had to back down. On the other hand, his comments might have had nothing to do with having the type of sex one might equate with the sense of the term, sex."

Uh-huh.

News again: Not real normal.

Post: Just a nice person.

Post: More on Tracey.

Haven't yet heard anybody use the phrase, "Don't try to grow a brain, John."

Oh man. From the Post via AP:

Authorities asked Patsy Ramsey in late May - a month before she died of cancer - whether she would be willing to meet with the man who claims he killed her 6-year-old daughter, the Ramsey family's attorney said Friday.

Ramsey said she would meet with John Mark Karr if it would advance the investigation into JonBenet Ramsey's Christmastime 1996 slaying, but the meeting never took place because authorities did not get back to her before she died in June, attorney Lin Wood said.

Update: That should read, "From AP via the Post."

No comments: